IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHANGES TO REQUESTING YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
The Surgery is now offering online prescriptions. You will be able to submit your request online, you will need to access a specific website which links directly with the Surgery's clinical system.
Patients wishing to request their repeat prescriptions online must register their interest with the Surgery first. Please download the form below and return it to the Surgery as soon as possible.
If your long-term medication is issued on a repeat prescription basis you can order in a number of ways:
- In person - drop your repeat slip at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- By telephone - on 028 37568214.
- Online - follow the link at the top of this page to register for the online system.
- Via your chemist - please note we no longer fax or telephone prescriptions through to your chemist - they pick them up from reception.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.