This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.
 

Noticeboard

***Due to NHS increased workload the GPs can no longer complete DLA/Attendance Allowances/PIP reports. Please ask at reception for a leaflet for further information if needed.***

 

Practice Survey Reporting

2015 Patient Questionnaire

We had to undertake an in- house patient feedback survey before the end of March 2015. The survey had to contain the question:

“Would you recommend your GP practice to someone who has moved into the local area?”.

In addtion we had to include one follow up question:

“Please can you tell us the main reason for the score you have given” or “Please add any comments you would like to make about the practice”.

Analysis of Questionnaires

The feedback provided to us via the questionnaries highlighted good practice and areas where improvments can be made.

72% of questionnaires returned highlighted that were Extremely Likely to recommend the GP pracice to some one who has moved into the area. 23% were Likely to recommend the GP practice. In summary a total of 95% were extremely likely or likely to recommend the practice. This illusrates a high quality of service provided to patients.

73% of respondents were Female and 24% were Male. This shows that more Females attend the GP Practice, this would be in keeping with other practice trends. Frequently more Females tend to attend the GP practice particularly with children.

No

Age Category

Percentage

5

16-24 years

4

15

25-34 years

12

20

35- 44 years

17

19

45-54 years

16

28

55-64 years

23

14

65-70 years

12

19

70+ year

16

120 number

 

100%

 

The highest percentage of users were aged 55-64 years of age. This would be keeping with practice trends and profile of the practice.   73% overall were aged 64 years of age or less. This is important when the practice is planning services to deliver eg in house clinics.

Comments Received

Comments received via the questionnaires were overall very positive. We received a few comments regarding telephones lines being engaged at 8.30 in the morning and that it is difficult to get through to the surgery between 8.30-9.00 am. Our action plan is to look at our telephone system and appointments.

 

 



 
Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website